GRAND AVENUE CONSTRUCTION FAQ:
How can I find a good contractor?
- Check on the contractor's license status at: www.cslb.ca.gov. Make sure they are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured to prevent any liability coming back you.
- Interview the contractor and ask in-depth questions about his business structure and practices.
- Ask to see a sample of his proposal. It should be composed of very detailed specifications regarding every aspect of the projects.
- Ask to see a sample of his contract. It should conform to all regulations set by the Contractor's License Board.
- Ask for references you can call. Call as many as you can. You will learn more about a contractor by talking with previous clients than by any other means.